General has considerable experience in completing buildings and projects using the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building rating approach.
The quality of our work and our construction standards would have made the projects eligible on the mechanical side. In performing this work, we surpassed all standards that were established by the construction teams. In addition, General also identified ways in which our company’s standard practices would earn the additional LEED points. Our exacting standards on all of our work make us precisely what a construction manager wants when selecting a mechanical contractor for a LEED project.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
- General Heating and Air Conditioning Corporate Office
- Alliant Energy Cedar Ridge Wind Farm
- First Unitarian Society Meeting House
- Mentor Biologics Lyophilizer Facility
- Edgewood College Dominican Hall
- Affiliated Engineers Incorporated
- Other Projects: General routinely performs work that is designed and either intended to be or could qualify to be LEED certified. Examples of this would be projects at Teel Plastics, Inc., Epic, and the State of Wisconsin Data Center.
General Heating and Air Conditioning has a quarterly newsletter that is distributed to employees to provide them updates on projects, events, employees, etc.
GHAC Employees Participate in 29th Annual Heat’s On Event
On October 10, General Heating employees volunteered for the 29th annual Heat’s On event, a community endeavor that provides complimentary furnace clean and check services to veterans in Dane County.
GHAC Hosts Annual Golf Outing
General Heating and Air Conditioning had its annual golf outing on Saturday, August 29th at Foxboro Golf Club. The event was a great success and 61 golfers attended. Morale was up and good times were had. This year we raised $1,382 for The Boys & Girls Club of Madison. Congratulations to our winning team, Ryan Meyer, […]