General has considerable experience in completing buildings and projects using the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building rating approach.
The quality of our work and our construction standards would have made the projects eligible on the mechanical side. In performing this work, we surpassed all standards that were established by the construction teams. In addition, General also identified ways in which our company’s standard practices would earn the additional LEED points. Our exacting standards on all of our work make us precisely what a construction manager wants when selecting a mechanical contractor for a LEED project.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
- General Heating and Air Conditioning Corporate Office
- Alliant Energy Cedar Ridge Wind Farm
- First Unitarian Society Meeting House
- Mentor Biologics Lyophilizer Facility
- Edgewood College Dominican Hall
- Affiliated Engineers Incorporated
- Other Projects: General routinely performs work that is designed and either intended to be or could qualify to be LEED certified. Examples of this would be projects at Teel Plastics, Inc., Epic, and the State of Wisconsin Data Center.
GHAC Will Attend WHEA Conference Sept. 21
General Heating and Air Conditioning is attending the Wisconsin Healthcare Engineering Association conference in Green Bay, WI, on Wednesday, Sept. 21
Hooper and GHAC Concerts on the Square Night
Hooper Foundation/ General Heating and Air Conditioning is the sound system sponsor for the 2016 Concerts on the Square. On July 20, our employees had an evening to enjoy the music.