General has considerable experience in completing buildings and projects using the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building rating approach.
The quality of our work and our construction standards would have made the projects eligible on the mechanical side. In performing this work, we surpassed all standards that were established by the construction teams. In addition, General also identified ways in which our company’s standard practices would earn the additional LEED points. Our exacting standards on all of our work make us precisely what a construction manager wants when selecting a mechanical contractor for a LEED project.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
- General Heating and Air Conditioning Corporate Office
- Alliant Energy Cedar Ridge Wind Farm
- First Unitarian Society Meeting House
- Mentor Biologics Lyophilizer Facility
- Edgewood College Dominican Hall
- Affiliated Engineers Incorporated
- Other Projects: General routinely performs work that is designed and either intended to be or could qualify to be LEED certified. Examples of this would be projects at Teel Plastics, Inc., Epic, and the State of Wisconsin Data Center.
GHAC employees have 5th Annual Clay Shoot
On Saturday, June 27th, sixteen General Heating and Air Conditioning employees gathered at the Waunakee Gun Club to take part in the 5th Annual Sporting Clay Shoot, an event employees look forward to each year.
General Heating and Air Conditioning is currently hiring an HVAC entry level project manager and an estimator. Our talented team comprises some of the best HVAC professionals in the field, and we are looking to add to our growing group.