General has considerable experience in completing buildings and projects using the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building rating approach.
The quality of our work and our construction standards would have made the projects eligible on the mechanical side. In performing this work, we surpassed all standards that were established by the construction teams. In addition, General also identified ways in which our company’s standard practices would earn the additional LEED points. Our exacting standards on all of our work make us precisely what a construction manager wants when selecting a mechanical contractor for a LEED project.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
- General Heating and Air Conditioning Corporate Office
- Alliant Energy Cedar Ridge Wind Farm
- First Unitarian Society Meeting House
- Mentor Biologics Lyophilizer Facility
- Edgewood College Dominican Hall
- Affiliated Engineers Incorporated
- Other Projects: General routinely performs work that is designed and either intended to be or could qualify to be LEED certified. Examples of this would be projects at Teel Plastics, Inc., Epic, and the State of Wisconsin Data Center.
Virtual Tour: General Heating and Air Conditioning
We love our work space, so we wanted to showcase it for you with a few photos. This building was redone in 2009, and it really has become the place we now call home.
GHAC Sponsors Kids Building WI 2015
On Saturday, May 9th (10 am), the second annual Kids Building Wisconsin event took place at McKee Farms Park. Kids Building Wisconsin is a community endeavor that focuses on getting kids interested in pursuing careers in the construction industry.