HVAC Service Coordinator
Job Title: HVAC Service Coordinator
Reports To: Service Manager
Areas Supervised: None
Status: Full Time
Receives calls, schedules work, coordinates technicians and performs service support duties as needed.
- Coordinates incoming Service calls for accounts. Enters calls into scheduling system. Coordinates follow-up work when required to complete service.
- Schedules all service work from planned maintenance and follow-up work.
- Sets up the work assignments, coordinating parts to complete the work.
- Manages database of accounts equipment.
- Adds new equipment, installation dates and warranty information for each customer including equipment installed on jobs. Enters Carrier warranty numbers when received.
- Assists the account manager with managing planned service contracts.
- Purchase parts for service department.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of a High School diploma
- Office experience required
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Service coordinator experience preferred but not required.
Scope Data (budget accountability, operating revenues, organizational unit responsibility, number of employees supervised, and other pertinent numeric data):
- Handles approximately 30-50 service calls daily.
- Dispatches approximately 14-16 Service Technicians daily.
Description of physical working environment:
- Normal office environment. Routinely works from a sitting position with a computer. Repetitive typing and computer use required. Regular bending, twisting, and light lifting is common.