Fall Project Ideas
Just because it is fall, doesn’t mean you have to stop outdoor projects! Consider fall as a perfect excuse to tackle those projects that you have been wanting to complete for a long time, but haven’t.
Or maybe you just want to make some stuff for around your house. Regardless of what it is, there is something for everyone. It’s all about picking projects that are doable and will not overwhelm you. That’s why weekend projects are perfect for the fall: something completely doable over the course of a weekend, and then, come Monday, you have a completed project, with a hopefully positive outcome.
Here are some suggestions of weekend projects you could tackle:
- Create window seats – Turn your window into a place to sit by. If you have a bay window, make a seat for in it; otherwise, just make the area around the window comfy and soak up sunlight.
- Build floating shelves – These ideal shelves just pop when placed on the wall; they’re pretty simple to make and are great for all kinds of storage.
- Make a fun fort for your kid, all DIY.
- Design a fire pit for fall fires with your family – Enjoy the fall weather with a new fire pit. Stay warm while sitting out on a relaxing evening.
- Make a pet happy with a pet bed – You can easily make some really creative pet beds, ensuring man’s best friend has a great place to snuggle up.
- Set up a compost bin – Start living greener, and set up a compost bin over the course of a weekend. Scout out the perfect spot, and then build one where you think would be best.