Time for your Spring Clean and Check!
Spring is finally here and our service center wanted to remind you it is time to schedule your Spring clean and check!
It is always a good idea to have annual maintenance performed on your air conditioner before the heat waves of summer to avoid the long waits and increased prices that arise from high demand.
Planned maintenance is a great idea to ensure your air conditioner is running at peak performance which will save you money on your energy bill. However, the biggest benefit of preventative maintenance is to find any issues and help avoid major repair or replacement.
Here’s a short checklist of common maintenance procedures our service center should include with a routine maintenance call:
- Check for proper refrigerant levels
- Check all electrical components and controls
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils
- Oil motors ( as needed )
- Check functionality of thermostat/battery
- Check the condenser for any physical damage
- Check, clean, and/or replace filter