Just because it is fall, doesn’t mean you have to stop outdoor projects! Consider fall as a perfect excuse to tackle those projects that you have been wanting to complete for a long time, but haven’t. Or maybe you just want to make some stuff for around your house.
Here are some suggestions for weekend projects:
- Create window seats – Turn your window into another seating area. If you have a bay window, make a seat for in it; otherwise, just make the area around the window to get comfy and soak up sunlight.
- Build floating shelves – These ideal shelves just pop when placed on the wall; they’re pretty simple to make and are great for all kinds of storage.
- Make a fun fort for your kid(s), all DIY.
- Design a fire pit for fall fires with your family – Enjoy the fall weather with a new fire pit. Stay warm while sitting out on a relaxing evening.
- Make a pet happy with a pet bed – You can easily make some really creative pet beds, ensuring man’s best friend has a great place to snuggle up.
- Set up a compost bin – Start living greener. Scout out the perfect spot, and then build one where you think would be best.
Did you like this article? Check back weekly for more tips and tricks about your home.