General has considerable experience in completing buildings and projects using the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building rating approach.
The quality of our work and our construction standards would have made the projects eligible on the mechanical side. In performing this work, we surpassed all standards that were established by the construction teams. In addition, General also identified ways in which our company’s standard practices would earn the additional LEED points. Our exacting standards on all of our work make us precisely what a construction manager wants when selecting a mechanical contractor for a LEED project.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
- General Heating and Air Conditioning Corporate Office
- Alliant Energy Cedar Ridge Wind Farm
- First Unitarian Society Meeting House
- Mentor Biologics Lyophilizer Facility
- Edgewood College Dominican Hall
- Affiliated Engineers Incorporated
- Other Projects: General routinely performs work that is designed and either intended to be or could qualify to be LEED certified. Examples of this would be projects at Teel Plastics, Inc., Epic, and the State of Wisconsin Data Center.
Record Breaking Crowd for Concerts on the Square
Summer is beautiful in Wisconsin. There are so many opportunities and events to get outside and enjoy the short lived season. Fortunately for us, the city of Madison comes to life in the summer. A big highlighted event for the city is Concerts on the Square present by the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra. This event is […]
Hooper Team Wins Stoughton Area Little League Minors Tournament
The Hooper / General Heating and Air Conditioning Foundation loves to support a good cause. Especially when that cause helps one of our own. Kurt Hedstrom, General Heating and Air Conditioning Project Manager, spends time coaching the Stoughton Area Little League teams. On Sunday, July 8, 2018 Stoughton Baseball hosted its annual Stoughton Area Little […]