Job Title: HVAC Service Parts Coordinator
Reports to Service Manager: General Summary:
Sources and purchases parts, schedules work, coordinates technicians, quotes JOBS and repairs for the Service Manager, Account Managers and Project Managers. Schedules Commercial Preventive Maintenance Contract hours for optimal performance and renewals. Additionally, performs service support duties as needed.
- Coordinates incoming Service calls for accounts. Enters calls into scheduling system. Coordinates follow-up work when required to complete service.
- Schedules all service work from planned maintenance and follow-up work.
- Sets up the work assignments, coordinating parts to complete the work.
- Manages database of accounts equipment
- Adds new equipment, installation dates and warranty information for each customer including equipment installed on jobs. Enters Carrier warranty numbers when received.
- Assists the account manager with managing planned service contracts.
- Purchase parts for service department.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Service coordinator experience preferred but not required.
Scope Data (budget accountability, operating revenues, organizational unit responsibility, number of employees supervised, other pertinent numeric data):
- Handles approximately 20-40 Service calls daily.
- Dispatches approximately 19 Service Technicians daily.
Description of physical working environment:
- Normal office environment. Routinely works from a sitting position with a computer. Repetitive typing and computer use required. Regular bending, twisting, and light lifting is common.
Lower Humidity at Home
Wisconsin summers get hot and humid. And sometimes, despite our best efforts, the humidity can make us feel uncomfortable and cranky. To combat that, use these suggestions to reduce humidity at home and to help you feel happier.
Why do preventative maintenance?
So many people ask themselves the question, “Why should I keep up on preventative maintenance for my air conditioner or heating system?” There are a number of good reasons as to why. All of them benefit YOU, the customer.
Record Breaking Crowd for Concerts on the Square
Summer is beautiful in Wisconsin. There are so many opportunities and events to get outside and enjoy the short lived season. Fortunately for us, the city of Madison comes to life in the summer. A big highlighted event for the city is Concerts on the Square present by the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra. This event is […]