Project Update: Wolf Plant Expansion (Sub-Zero)
- The Wolf Plant Expansion (Sub-Zero) is located in Fitchburg, WI, off of Marketplace Drive. The project began in January 2016 and is expected to be complete in October 2016.
- The project was initiated by Sub-Zero because there was a need for more production space.
- The scale of this project was quite large; the addition was 410,000 square feet.
- GHAC crews did the complete HVAC install including all piping: hot water, chilled water, and tower water. They also installed the air handlers, fan coils, and duct work.
- GHAC was the only contractor on site that was not a design/build contractor. Because of this, meeting the schedule was challenging at times as GHAC crews were not in charge of design approval.